Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pakistani gay sex stories first edition

This is the first Pakistani gay seks story of Pakistani sex stories blog.We hope that you like Pakistani gay sex stories along with real sex stories of hot Pakistani women and wife seks stories.My name is Zia and I am 21 Y old from Lahore.I am fond of gay sex right from my boyhood.I have enjoyed gay sex with some of my college friends and my role was always bottom in Pay per clicks.I liked to get banged every time.When I left my college and classes,My urge for gay sex tend to increase with time.I must tell my readers that I am good looking,cute and handsome boy with smooth body and nice big round ass in My Account.My body stats were very attractive due to healthy eating so every one who watched me in jeans and T-shirt,loved to fuck me for Pakistani gay sex stories.

When I started to use internet and online business,I saw some gay Advertising on gay websites.I selected a few good looking top guys of my area and decided to contact on their numbers.I was not able to decide that should I go for outing with my Online gay friends or should stay at home and enjoy the time watching Television Shows, my favorite show and cockroaches.Suddenly I got a call on my mobile and it was Usman,My online chat friend for gay Pakistani sex. He called me for his Gay party which he was about to give tonight and also told me that he has called his all good looking friends who are now not in touch with him. I was happy to here this news and i started to plan for night party of gay Pakistani sex.

He called me again in evening and told me how to proceed along the gay party.It was my first time to attend such party.I was happy to see his call because I was desperately waiting for it and he told me that he has to arrange the program quickly as its time to start.Some of friends were not coming due to some reason and hence we were only four gay friends for the party.I reached his flat as per plan.The three gays were waiting for me there.We shaken hands and then cold drinks along-with Pasties were served by Usman.One guy in those three was almost 18 Y old and looked quite lovely with her cute figure.He seemed to be a pathan.I tried to talk to him for most of the time and he was quite friendly as I was next in ranking to him when considered cute.

After some time we were talking about sex and making fun with each other. Then immediately my tool aroused. My friend touched my tool .I was much tensed and I was shy. Then the Pathan guy also touched my tool and I wanted to touch his.I was thirsty to watch Pathan gay's tool as I liked him very much.I rubbed his jeans for a few seconds and he started to get erection.He was having a large buldge inside his pants which told his size to be very large.When I opened his pant's, I was wondered to see his size at that age of eighteen.He must be more than 7 inches.Rest of the incidents of this gay Pakistani sex story are very hot.

I pulled his cock out of his jeans.He was a pink cock guy and his cock was quite nice.I couldn't resist myself from sucking.I started rolling my tongue over his tip and then took his entire shaft inside my mouth.I sucked him like a lollypop.He started feeling the pleasure.Meanwhile the other guy got up and pulled me down and removed my pants.He naked my ass and took off his clothes.Finally i felt a hot shadft entring my ass while I was sucking the cute pathan guy.Soon the pathan guy released his load inside my mouth.His timing was good.The other guy continued to fuck me fast.Usman came to my face and inserted his cock in my mouth and started mouth fuck.I was enjoying this scene very much.They banged me for at least 20 minutes with two cocks inside me.Then finally both released their loads inside my body.I was tired so I got up and smiled.They thanked me for getting a nice fuck of gay pakistani sex stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment