Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Housewife journey of Pakistani sex part two

This is the second part of housewife Pakistani sex storiesHe also inserted his palm into my bra and tickling my nipples one by one. Still I was pretending as if I am fast asleep to my surprise he moved down after sometime and tried to pull up my dress above my knees. His hand was now moving on my thighs and finally touched my pussy over my panty. It was already wet. Almost half journey of the luxury travel has been ended. It was a time for break near a resort point when the coach driver took a turn. The boy removed his hands from my body as everybody in the luxury coach may wake up and take a rest for a short time. I opened my eyes without giving him a gesture about that I knew all what he tried to do with me. The driver parked the coach in front of a luxury hotel which made an end to our Pakistani sex stories for a while.

I visited the ladies toilet during that time but I noticed that the boy followed me. He has intentions to talk to me which I got through my life experience. When I was out of the toilet, he came near me and said, Excuse me. I knew already that he wants to make some friendship, so I carelessly replied him with a light YES. He asked me in Urdu, where I was going. I thought for a while but if I tell my internal feelings, I liked him very much. So, I smiled and told him about my destination. We have a chit chat there in the resort place and he told me that he is getting a degree of computer science.finally exchanged our mobile numbers. He offered me some treatment at the end of journey which I agreed. I wanted eagerly to fulfill my husband’s fantasies of having sex with another guy for Pakistani sex stories.

When the coach started its journey again, I intentionally touched his tool inside his pants. It was around 6-7 inches long, thick and tight like a rod which I guess through his pants. I was enjoying the situation very much as my fantasy has become a reality. Soon,we reached the bus stand near shopping malls in Islamabad. We took our luggage and went to a cheap hotels near Islamabad shopping malls.He booked a room and introduced me as his aunt.It was not hard to think about where to meet women in Islamabad.Soon we were on the bed of Pakistani sex in hotel room for our own business.He locked the door and violently came near me and started fondling my breasts. He was very keen to start the fucking session in Pakistani sex stories.

We were all naked now. He grabbed my head and inserted his shaft into my mouth. This was a whole new experience for me and my husband had never done this. We both were out of control into 69 positions. The power of vegetables/food was in that young boy.I was moving my heaps in madly excitement and crossed my legs around his head tightly. His tongue was moving around and inside my vagina with his leaps he was pulling my pussy skin and sucking and drinking my pussy juice. This was giving me immense pleasure and he continued this for more than 15 minutes. 

I was excited by the thought that I was having sex with a young student who is almost half of my age. He was not ready to leave a Pakistani wife like me. I pulled him up and told him not wait but just enter his shaft into my hole at one stroke. He positioned himself and I spread my legs to welcome his shaft into my valley. He kept his tool at the door step of my valley. I was ready and he gave a hard stroke, a great jerk of sexual Refinance. His total length was inside my valley of Pakistani sex

He increased the speed and thrust in our sex stories. Finally he got discharged into me. He fell on me. I experienced orgasms and we remained in this position for around 10 minutes. I was very much excited thinking of sex with a guy of my daughter's age. I was 40 at that time completely naked in luxury hotel room with a naked guy on me. Wow! Neither I nor he was ready to separate and still his hand was on my boobs which were totally squeezed. I told him that I have never experienced it he said that he had also done it for the 1st time. What a night it was and we got. He dropped me at my destination near the center for disease control where our patient was admitted.My husband asked me about my journey that I got late but I was not willing to tell him the real story.Hope you have enjoyed the sex stories of a hot wife.    

No comments:

Post a Comment